Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by jim and Mary at 2:39 PM No comments:
MAD in general
Posted by jim and Mary at 2:38 PM No comments:
MAD on Norman
Posted by jim and Mary at 2:35 PM No comments:
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The Age old story
The Dominion Post catches up on an October story printed in Australia's The Age. (Click on image to enlarge).
Posted by jim and Mary at 2:11 PM No comments:
Monday, January 12, 2009
• Accept and involve the public as a legitimate partner.
• Plan carefully and evaluate your efforts.
• Listen to the public's specific concerns.
• Be honest, frank, and open.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other credible sources.
• Meet the needs of the media.
• Speak clearly and with compassion.
Source: Seven Cardinal Rules of Risk Communication. Pamphlet drafted by Vincent T. Covello and Frederick H. Allen. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC, April 1988, OPA-87-020.
Posted by jim and Mary at 1:24 PM No comments:
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Live and let Di
Posted by jim and Mary at 11:07 AM No comments:
Monday, January 5, 2009
Guggenheim-like structure for the Gordon Strong Automobile Objective designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for the summit of Sugar Loaf Mountain
Posted by jim and Mary at 11:35 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)